UC Browser is a web browser which is specifically designed for the Android smartphone. Though there are many web browser available out there for an Android phone but UC Browser stands out among all because of its unique features.
UC Browser provides you with a customised experience. It does a fast download, saves your mobile data and blocks the annoying ads for you. Today in this post, I will first throw some light on the features of UC Browser, and then we proceed to know the downloading and installing process of UC Browser.
Features of UC Browser
UC Browser is filled with many features. The important features of UC Browser are listed below.
- It downloads the data at a very fast pace. Even if your data stops due to some problem, the downloading will resume automatically once the active internet connection is back.
- It has an inbuilt feature of blocking the annoying ads, and this makes browsing a pleasant experience.
- UC Browser compresses the data and makes quick navigation. As a result, plenty of mobile data is saved.
- If you are a cricket fan, UC Browser can be your buddy. It provides you with the live score automatically and also gives you the option of watching the cricket live.
- UC Browser is designed to make the use of Facebook a fun experience. It becomes Facebook friendly when the Facebook mode of the browser is turned on.
Now that you know the features of UC Browser let me tell you how you can install the UC Browser APK on your Android smartphone.
Download UC Browser APK for Android
Follow the simple steps given below to download and install UC Browser APK on your Android device.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources’. This will allow you to install an apk file which has been downloaded outside from Google Play Store.
- Download APK File (38.2 MB).
- Open the downloaded APK file.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to begin the installation procedure.
Note: The APK file is unmodified and is the official version.
You can now seamlessly browse on your Android phone with the help of UC Browser!