UC Browser is the most trending and freeware mobile browser in the world. Developed by a Chinese company, it was owned by Alibaba Group. It was launched on April 2004 as a J2ME only application. UC stands for Universal Control Browser and is available on various platforms including Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone and Microsoft Windows. It is the third most popular browser after Chrome and Safari. It supports excellent customisation and enhanced user interface.
Features of UC Browser v18.104.22.1689
Not only the customer-centric nature of UC Browser makes it more accessible, but some of its prominent features also add to its credibility. UC Browser contains the following characterstics:-
- Customizable home page with in-app widgets, reducing time complexity.
- Integrated download manager allows user to simultaneously download many resources.
- Night mode to allow users to access the phone with less intensity falling on their eyes.
- AD Blocker enables users to have a contagious use of the browser without any interruption.
- User can customise the browser according to their preferences.
- Gives a crystal clear detail of downloads(size, download speed, time).
- Data consumption is reduced while user is browsing.
- Multi-lingual aspect helps achieve a better global scope.
- Versatile and platform-independent.
How to download UC Browser v22.214.171.1249?
UC browser can directly be installed from the provided link. Click on the link and download it in your device. Open the file in your device after downloading it and install the app following the instructions you get on screen.