UC Browser app for iOS has tons of unique features, and as a result of it, it gives the user a customised experience. This web browser is specifically designed for saving your mobile data, for carrying out the fast download and for blocking unwanted ads. If you want to give a new browser on your iOS device, then I would suggest you give UC Browser a try.
You can download UC Browser for your iOS device and experience rich features of UC browser like getting to know about the scores in a live cricket match. Today in this post, we will first talk about the features of UC Browser, and then I will tell you how you can download and install the app on your iOS device.
Features of UC Browser
There are plenty of features in UC Browser, and we will talk about the best features of this mobile browsing app.
- It downloads data at a great speed, and it automatically resumes the downloading procedure after an interruption. Also, it saves mobile data by compressing data that you are receiving and sending.
- It automatically blocks the annoying advertisement and gives you a smooth browsing experience.
- It is a Facebook-friendly browser, and you can turn on the Facebook mode when you are using the browser for using Facebook.
- It has a night mode which makes browsing at night a safe affair.
- It also has a small window mode. This mode allows you to watch a video and place the video in the corner of your screen while you browse, chat and do another kind of stuff.
Apart from these features, UC Browser allows you to watch trending videos which are neatly categorised. The recent update of the app allows you to know the weather of the area right from the homepage. Now let me tell you how you can download and install the app on your iOS device.
Download UC Browser for iOS
You can download and then install UC Browser on your iOS with four simple steps which are explained below.
- Download UC Browser (Supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Find the downloaded file on your phone and then tap on the file to open it.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to proceed.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. You can also simply use the Touch ID to proceed with the installation procedure.
You have now successfully installed UC Browser on your iOS device. You can now use UC Browser for surfing the net.